About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

23 March 2011

Merci France

Hello all!! Becca is hopefully getting a few hours of sleep before heading to Italy in the morning.  I spoke to her a little while ago and she has enjoyed her time in PARIS so very much and wanted me to pass this message along!!

Special thanks to Emilie, Anne and Maylis from Lattes, and everyone at the VIRGIN Megastore, and to all the fans who came out to my event! 

Do you have any pictures from the event that you'd like to share??  You can email them to Becca here.  THANKS!!