About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

23 July 2011

HUSH, HUSH Graphic Novel Cover & Contest

The folks at SeaLion (the publisher of the HUSH, HUSH Graphic Novel) have released the cover and are hosting a cool contest!

First the awesome cover - So cool! What do you think?

And now some contest details!

The HUSH, HUSH Graphic Novel Contest Winner will receive a signed copy of the Hush Hush Graphic Novel and a hand crafted purse  created by 2011 Books with Bites!  To see examples of her creations visit http://www.bookpurses.blogspot.com/

Here's How To Enter: 
POST a comment on their page/profile about how much you want PATCH to be your guardian angel.  If you've already liked/friended them then just let them know how much you want PATCH to be your guardian angel.   Then send your friends!!!!  If you lead your friends to LIKE/FRIEND Sea Lion  make sure you tell them to say they were referred by you!  The more friends you refer the more chances you get to win!!!

The contest will run until the end of August 15th or until they reach 1,500 Facebook fans.  Winner will be chosen using random.org. Winner will be notified either on Facebook or Goodreads depending on how they entered and will have 48 hours to respond or the price will be given to the second runner up.

Also, don't forget about this contest, posted here a few days ago!  GOOD LUCK with both!! 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cover, but what about the illustrator? Their name isn't on it.

Just Another Face said...

I think the cover is amazing!

M.N. said...

I think Patch is just a little off, but I am excited about the graphic novel!

Cia do Leitor said...

Oh My God! This's Patch?? ♥v♥
Very very sex!

I'll can Patch to be my guardian angel!!

Unknown said...

I hate to say it, but I think the cover is kinda off. Patch looks too.... old? I dunno, that's the feeling I get from it. I love the wings though; they're absolutely beautiful!

Letícia said...

Whoa ... I loved it! Patch is just like I imagined the sleepless nights I spent reading the saga hush hush.

roro said...

amAing cover

hushhushbigestfan said...

OMFG enough said

Kissed by Ink said...

It's really exciting to see Patch in ink! Not disappointed!

Anna. said...

I loved it ! ♥