About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

03 August 2011

My UK Tour in all its Glory!

Here it is, guys! My UK tour schedule. I'm thrilled to be heading over to the UK again this year to meet many of you, talk about SILENCE, and answer your questions. I am happy to sign all your books - so bring as many copies as you'd like - but please, please, please check with individual stores about policy. And, yes, this time I WILL try fish and chips before leaving England. Consider it done!

Tuesday, October 18, 6:30PM

Talk & Signing at Foyles Bookshop

The Gallery space

Foyles

Charing Cross Road

London

WC2H 0EB

FREE. Reserve a place online at www.foyles.co.uk or phone the store on 020 7437 5660


Wednesday, October 19, 7PM

Talk & Signing with Waterstones Boston

Blackfriars Theatre

Spain Lane

Boston

PE21 6HP

Entry by ticket only. Tickets £3, available in-store or tel: 01205 360002

www.waterstones.com



Thursday, October 20, 6PM

Talk & Signing: Eason

40 Lower O’Connell Street

Dublin, Ireland

To reserve a place tel: 00 353 (0) 1 858 3800


Saturday, October 22, 9AM - 12PM

Signing at Eternal Twilight 6

Hilton Metropole, Birmingham NEC

Full details and tickets available from http://massiveevents.co.uk/eternaltwilight6/



Saturday, October 22, 2PM

Signing at Waterstones Birmingham

24-26 High Street

Birmingham

B4 7SL

To reserve a signed copy (subject to availability. Reserved copies may not carry a dedication) phone the store on 0843 290 8149


Sunday, October 23, 9AM - 12PM

Signing at Eternal Twilight 6

Hilton Metropole, Birmingham NEC

Full details and tickets available from http://massiveevents.co.uk/eternaltwilight6/


Monday, October 24, 11AM

Talk & signing at Waterstones Windsor

Windsor Library

Memorial Hall

Straight Road

Old Windsor

SL4 2RN

Entry by tick. Tickets available from Waterstones, 20-21 Peascod Street, Windsor, SL4 1DU, tel: 01753 856456


Monday, October 24, 3PM

Signing at Waterstones Bromley

100 The Glades

Bromley

BR1 1DJ

To reserve a signed copy (subject to availability. Reserved copies may not carry a dedication) phone the store on 020 8460 6037


Monday, October 24, 6:30PM

Talk & signing with Waterstones Crawley

Crawley Library

Southgate Avenue

Crawley

RH10 6HG

Entry by ticket only. Tickets £3 available from the library tel: 01293 651751, or in-store at Waterstones, 83-84 County Mall, RH10 1FD, tel: 01293 533471


Tuesday, October 25, 1PM

Signing at Waterstones Bluewater

West Village

Greenhithe

Bluewater

DA9 9SE

To reserve a signed copy (subject to availability. Reserved copies may not carry a dedication) phone the store on 0843 290 8159

www.waterstones.com

3 comments:

hushhushbigestfan said...

Are you going to post the rest of the US or is what youve posted all that's going to be?

Becca Fitzpatrick said...

There are more US tour events - I'm just waiting for my publicist to confirm everything and send it my way :)

Lou said...

I'm going to have to get my butt down to Boston after i've finished uni for the day in Lincoln some how, I will do everything I possibly can to be there! =)