About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

15 August 2011

Teens' Top Ten!

Yippee!

Some truly incredible news reached my ears today. CRESCENDO has been nominated for YALSA's Teens' Top Ten! This is a teens' choice list, and I'm massively flattered to be included. In fact, I can't think of a single list I'd rather be on than this one--teens and teens alone choose their favorite books of the previous year and that makes it very, very cool in my book.

If you're a teen, and you want to see CRESCENDO make the top ten, vote for it now through September 15 RIGHT HERE.

Being nominated for this list means a lot--definitely one of the high points of writing for teens--and I appreciate the support and enthusiasm my books have received to make it this far. So this is for you guys: THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Becca


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the nomination!! Just voted for Crescendo =)

Anonymous said...

I'm a so glad you are nominated for this. I honestly believe that Teens should be the true judges of there own fiction! It is the target audience after all! =)

Unknown said...

Woo-Hoo!!! :D Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!! I'll Defiantly Be Voting Of Course ;) Can't Wait To See You Again In Toronto,CA!! ^.^

Christine ♥ said...

Congratulations! You deserve it -it was a really good book!!!

~Forever Dreaming~ said...

Congrats!!! i luv ur series! cnt wait for silence!! i just voted for u so i hope u win:)
please cum to Toronto, Ontario
that wud be amazing!!!
thanks

p.s
I LOVE PATCH... a bit too much for my own good;)

shellbell said...

is silence going to be the last book? I just recently finished cresendo it was amazing and that might even be an understatement. I get pulled right into the book like im there. You books pull me out of the real world into a fantasy world that I love sometimes people need that. thank you cant wait till silence comes out.

Becca Fitzpatrick said...

Thank you everyone for the congratulations! This is the best list (in my opinion) to make! I'm so thrilled and honored :)